Pharmacist kills friends in pool with dry ice

Started by MrBonita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MrBonita

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Too bad she reproduced, TWICE, before becoming a Darwin Award participant. It looks like she also killed her husband.

People will do the dumbest things to get views.
 
Wow....before I read the article I was wondering if she was a recent Larkin graduate....
I bet you knew that carbon dioxide displaces oxygen and they actually died because of the lack of oxygen..............you graduated top of your class didnt you? best wishes, see you at the larking pool, I got a quick way to make it really cold for you
 
I bet you knew that carbon dioxide displaces oxygen and they actually died because of the lack of oxygen..............you graduated top of your class didnt you? best wishes, see you at the larking pool, I got a quick way to make it really cold for you
That's typically how Co2 works.....yes.... Somewhere out there I'm sure Charles Darwin (my personal hero) is smiling.