farmadiazepine

7+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2011
Status
  1. Pharmacist
You know, I thought I would try. Does anyone want to send me the 2014 course codes they have so far? I know its a pattern, and I have January, but I can't figure out February. Yes, I can do the course, but I also work 13 out of 14 days. Don't bash me. If you want to help, message me. If not, let the smart as* comments be posted. Thanks

Nov 27, 2009
Status
  1. Pharmacist
This seems like a cumbersome request. If someone could hack into the NABP servers and just give me a million CE credits, that would be preferred. If you can do this for me, just post here and I'll post my NABP ID. Thanks in advance for the criminal activity.

Reactions: msweph

BidingMyTime

Lost Shaker Of Salt
Oct 2, 2006
Illinois
Status
  1. Pharmacist
@farmdiazepine, You are the reason some states are now requiring that so many CE hours be live CE. I can't imagine it saves time trying to figure out so "code" (may as well look for a prophecy as well), instead of reading & answering the questions.

About the Ads

npage148

15+ Year Member
May 2, 2005
Us
Status
  1. Pharmacist
You know, I thought I would try. Does anyone want to send me the 2014 course codes they have so far? I know its a pattern, and I have January, but I can't figure out February. Yes, I can do the course, but I also work 13 out of 14 days. Don't bash me. If you want to help, message me. If not, let the smart as* comments be posted. Thanks

Sorry, Im gonna bash you. This is some straight up Sparda crap, do your own CE credit and quit being such a slackas*

Bidding my time: He's asking for the verification code for Live CE credit becasue he can't be bothered to start a webinar and listen to it while doing housework

Jun 27, 2013
Status
  1. Pharmacist
Sorry, Im gonna bash you. This is some straight up Sparda crap, do your own CE credit and quit being such a slackas*

Bidding my time: He's asking for the verification code for Live CE credit becasue he can't be bothered to start a webinar and listen to it while doing housework

He works 13/14 days. Give him a break.... Haha. What a joke.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads