Pharmacist Letter Course Codes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farmadiazepine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You know, I thought I would try. Does anyone want to send me the 2014 course codes they have so far? I know its a pattern, and I have January, but I can't figure out February. Yes, I can do the course, but I also work 13 out of 14 days. Don't bash me. If you want to help, message me. If not, let the smart as* comments be posted. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

This seems like a cumbersome request. If someone could hack into the NABP servers and just give me a million CE credits, that would be preferred. If you can do this for me, just post here and I'll post my NABP ID. Thanks in advance for the criminal activity.

Reactions: 1 user
@farmdiazepine, You are the reason some states are now requiring that so many CE hours be live CE. I can't imagine it saves time trying to figure out so "code" (may as well look for a prophecy as well), instead of reading & answering the questions.

You know, I thought I would try. Does anyone want to send me the 2014 course codes they have so far? I know its a pattern, and I have January, but I can't figure out February. Yes, I can do the course, but I also work 13 out of 14 days. Don't bash me. If you want to help, message me. If not, let the smart as* comments be posted. Thanks

Sorry, Im gonna bash you. This is some straight up Sparda crap, do your own CE credit and quit being such a slackas*

Bidding my time: He's asking for the verification code for Live CE credit becasue he can't be bothered to start a webinar and listen to it while doing housework