Pharmacist on the Daily Show

Started by slimcutt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I hate feminists. Just look at the word. It is a shortened version of "female supremacist". F' that. You can be my equal, that's cool, just don't expect aything more than that. They want to risk my autonomy.

I hate asshats that don't dispense the morning after pill. Jesus, learn pharmacology. They don't understand science.

That's why I hate this issue. I'm surrounded by *******es that I can't stand from both sides of the issue.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But do you think they should have autonomy?

IMO, they should.

The long and short of it is that no matter what, someone's right to autonomy is going to get messed with, be it the Christian RPhs or those demanding they dispense against their will. Pick your poison as you wish, but somebody is going to be unjustly screwed.

I say the hell with all of them. Let's just put a giant barrel of Plan B in the town square of every town in the country and put a sign that says "Free" on it. There. Done.
 
I wonder if that pharmacist will refuse to work in retail now that plan B is OTC. He must believe CVS is an chemical abortion clinic.
 
The long and short of it is that no matter what, someone's right to autonomy is going to get messed with, be it the Christian RPhs or those demanding they dispense against their will. Pick your poison as you wish, but somebody is going to be unjustly screwed.

Agreed.