pharmacist-patient progress reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaba101

Doctor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can I find sample forms pharmacists/interns can use to track patient progress in an in-patient setting? Useful for rounds

Members don't see this ad.

Where can I find sample forms pharmacists/interns can use to track patient progress in an in-patient setting? Useful for rounds

In a patient chart under the "progress notes" section if your pharmacists actually document.

It's easy.... SOAP it..

Order: Vancomycin 1.25gram IVPB every 24 hour per Pharmacy Protocol.

Pharmacy Consult: Vancomycin
O: 72 y/o female, 5’5”, 77kg with pneumonia, MRSA+
wbc = 11.5, Cr = 0.8, fever 102, IBW = 57kg, DW = 65kg,
VancVd = 45.5 Liters, CrCl = 53ml/min.

A: With the Vd of 45.5 Liters, 1.25 grams will result in a steady state peak of 40ug/ml and trough of 10ug/ml with CrCl of 53ml/min, appropriate regimen is 1.25 grams q24h.

P: Will start 1.25 grams q24h. Will order trough with 3rd dose. Will Follow.

Sig___________________RPh

I thought they meant patient monitoring forms. That you use to track labs, tests, meds, etc. I don't have electronic forms of them though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought they meant patient monitoring forms. That you use to track labs, tests, meds, etc. I don't have electronic forms of them though.

If that's what OP's looking for...here's one I made for my rotations to take notes while following patients. Then I'd transfer it to SOAPE note format...

And Z is old school...he's got no "E" on the end of his soaps (although not entirely necessary for that case). ;)

Attachments

• Patient Monitoring Form.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 188
If that's what OP's looking for...here's one I made for my rotations to take notes while following patients. Then I'd transfer it to SOAPE note format...

And Z is old school...he's got no "E" on the end of his soaps (although not entirely necessary for that case). ;)