Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pharmacist statistical info by state
Started by Dadrugist
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
this is helpful.
good to know bumf*ck Modesto, CA has the highest pharmacy wages....haha
Woot! Good info. This is opposite of what salary.com told me. 😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Northern Wisconsin gets paid pretty well, ya knooow.
seems like there are a lot of cheap rural places with high salaries lol
seems like there are a lot of cheap rural places with high salaries lol
Because noone wants to go there, indicated by the low sample size per area. Could use some confidence intervals as well to show the range. Otherwise great data!
Also note that suburbs usually pay better than cities probably due to larger workforce and more variables that could skew data (eg more per diem rph and etc); see Boston vs Worcester or Chicago vs surrounding areas.
I am going to northern wisconsin.
This is very useful; thanks for sharing!
👍
You do realize there is nothing in Northern Wisconsin.
Cheeseheads. 😀
I think it's beautiful up there. I dunno if the pay is worth braving the long winters though. I'm too used to Texas weather now.
These statistics are clearly wrong, unless the decimal was misplaced on the Alaska line.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These statistics are clearly wrong, unless the decimal was misplaced on the Alaska line.
I also don't see any bonus next to it to cover my igloo and sled.
These statistics are clearly wrong, unless the decimal was misplaced on the Alaska line.
I should forget going to Alaska then 😎
Also note that suburbs usually pay better than cities probably due to larger workforce and more variables that could skew data (eg more per diem rph and etc); see Boston vs Worcester or Chicago vs surrounding areas.
Pharmacists with more seniority who have moved to the suburbs and want to work close to home-> higher wages in the burbs. Plus the customers in the suburbs are ruder...at least that has been my experience (yes I knwo that does't affect pay)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K