PHARMACIST TR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

december

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AT THE CORNER PHARMACIST - TERMINATION question

Members don't see this ad.

What is the policy of doing PPLs at home? I have a friend who unknowingly completed 10 hours of PPLS at home and reported the hours to the DM. Asset protection came to question her. Firstly, it is a violation of company policy of doing them from home. Secondly, the hours he claimed are 9 hours excessive than what Asset Protection manager claims.. will he be terminated?

1) No, they did not unknowingly complete 10 hours of PPLs at home. PPLs are not an "oops, I was clicking through buzzfeed and then all the sudden it linked me to the Walgreens page and said click here to continue so I did!" Your "friend" completed PPLs at home and then presumably tried to get paid for it?

2) If your friend is salary, I have no idea why any of this is relevant besides their DM laughing at the idea of paying her for the idea of working hours that Walgreens did not ask her to work. If your friend is hourly, then she very much violated a policy of working off the clock. Walgreens has made me "accidentally" take the same PPL fifteen times acknowledging that I should NEVER work off the clock.

Reactions: 1 users