Pharmacists and Nurses in Vancouver/Toronto

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cure4cancer

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are there alot of jobs for these people? Especially in hospital enviorments? or are all teh jobs still taken by other people?

I'm asking because I'm planning on using these degree's as a backup for medical school..

also.. which would you prefer if you couldn't make it to medical school,
nursing or pharmacy and why?

thanks!
 
We will always need Nurses and Pharmacists.

Pharmacy is a good diploma to have. I wish I did my BSc in Phar rather than Bio. You will get a prof degree + will be able to work part time durring med. school.

Nursing is good, but not as a backup for medicine. You will always get that, why you want to be a doctor since you already help the sick... blah.. blah.. blah.