• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Pharmacists and Nurses in Vancouver/Toronto

cure4cancer

10+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2004
Vancouver BC Canada
    are there alot of jobs for these people? Especially in hospital enviorments? or are all teh jobs still taken by other people?

I'm asking because I'm planning on using these degree's as a backup for medical school..

also.. which would you prefer if you couldn't make it to medical school,
    nursing or pharmacy and why?

thanks!

docbill

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Aug 20, 2004
    1. Medical Student
      We will always need Nurses and Pharmacists.

Pharmacy is a good diploma to have. I wish I did my BSc in Phar rather than Bio. You will get a prof degree + will be able to work part time durring med. school.

Nursing is good, but not as a backup for medicine. You will always get that, why you want to be a doctor since you already help the sick... blah.. blah.. blah.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.