Pharmacists can earn $10-50 per survey answering surveys asking their clinical opinions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IowaPharmKid

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been doing surveys for InCrowd for several years and it's short 10-20 minute surveys asking your professional/clinical opinion on new drugs that are being developed. The surveys pay anywhere from $10-50 per survey. Please sign up only if you have a medical/pharmaceutical background to keep your answers relevant to the studies. Feel free to ask any questions- this is an easy opportunity for healthcare professionals to make some extra cash on the side on their free time.

Members don't see this ad.

Is this similar to Brand Institute? Those guys haven't emailed me in MONTHS

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Geesh, there isn't even a listing for pharmacists, just "pharmacy staff." When they are lumping in pharmacists with the technicians and cashiers, I kinda doubt they will care enough to pay me for my thoughts.

Reactions: 1 users
But hey, I figured why not? So I sign up, although I'm not giving them my mobile number (and they didn't like that.) So I start the 1st survey which is apparently gathering demographic info, 1st question is what is my gender, and my answer there is accepted, 2nd question, they want to know what my job title is, so I click staff pharmacist and submit, and it just unclicks my answer and stays on that page. I tried several times, and they tried clicking other positions just to see if it didn't like staff pharmacists, but it does the same thing. So I give up, and am not impressed. Maybe I'll try later with another browser, but if the surveys are browser specific, it should say that up front.

Geesh, there isn't even a listing for pharmacists, just "pharmacy staff." When they are lumping in pharmacists with the technicians and cashiers, I kinda doubt they will care enough to pay me for my thoughts.

Ha! No respect, right? The surveys I get are definitely geared towards pharmacists

Could I make an account and have my kids farm these surveys?

They do the same in medical surveys..

[95% of] Pharmacist duties: take phone calls, count by 5's, cashiering

Pharmacy technician duties: take phone calls, count by 5's, cashiering

Pharmacy clerk duties: cashiering

Why wouldn't they lump pharmacy staff altogether? I would.

I signed up. I completed the initial survey in about 4 minutes and got $4. You can cash it out via Paypal or gift cards after getting over $25. How often can I do these surveys? I just had the option for the one initial quick survey. How many have you completed, over what time frame, OP? How much income?

I signed up. It could be a nice addition to another survey site that paid me $835 total in 2019.

I signed up. I completed the initial survey in about 4 minutes and got $4. You can cash it out via Paypal or gift cards after getting over $25. How often can I do these surveys? I just had the option for the one initial quick survey. How many have you completed, over what time frame, OP? How much income?

They trickle in every few weeks- not a steady stream of income, but better than nothing! I made a few hundred last year

Is this similar to Brand Institute? Those guys haven't emailed me in MONTHS
Pretty similar- these are more clinical though having you assess a potential new drug profile, not just your opinion on new drug names

alpha and panel pay way better than this. The most I got from a non telephone, electronic survey was $300 for questions on OTC meds haha
I’ve never heard of those 2 survey sites- I’ll need to check those out! Do you get sent survey invites on a regular basis?

I signed up. Why not, lol basically free money

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Me too... whenever my kids get in trouble I make them sit down and do surveys...