Pharmacists views on medicinal marijuana

Started by trice13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trice13

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am a third year pharmacy student completing a reseach paper about pharmacists views on the medicinal use of marijuana. If you are a licensed pharmacist please take the time to complete my survey at surveymonkey.com http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=EiPNrqsmSfZvFzpCFkGzBA_3d_3d. The survey should only take about two minutes, your input would be greatly appreciated. Also, please refer any of your coworkers to complete the survey as well. Thank you
 
Completely support legalizing marijuana for any use without any restrictions.

Yeah, I'm not a licensed pharmacist so I won't corrupt your data.

Legalize it. Not without restriction though. Penalties for underage sale and use need to be strict. And I think it should come from a licensed point of sale to control access. Growth for personal use should be allowed, but not mass cultivation without controls and inspections to maintain purity. Marijuana IS a drug after all.

Certain professionals, like pharmacists, should be prohibited from using within a set number of hours before a shift. Very much like the smell of alcohol on a medical professional is a red-flag.