Pharmacists.....

Started by Lavina143
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lavina143

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello can anyone find tell or write me a better answer for these two questions in brief -
1. Why should I study or do masters of Pharmacy. (I am a B pharm graduate)
2. How can my country people be benefited from this or how will I be able to help people.

Plz only serious answers.
 
Hello can anyone find tell or write me a better answer for these two questions in brief -
1. Why should I study or do masters of Pharmacy. (I am a B pharm graduate)
2. How can my country people be benefited from this or how will I be able to help people.

Plz only serious answers.


1. There is no such thing as a Master's of Pharmacy for licensing purposes. You can only practice with the B.Pharm or a Pharm.D.

2. You graduated with a B.Pharm, and have no idea how pharmacy can help people?

:highfive:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello can anyone find tell or write me a better answer for these two questions in brief -
1. Why should I study or do masters of Pharmacy. (I am a B pharm graduate)
2. How can my country people be benefited from this or how will I be able to help people.

Plz only serious answers.

:bullcrap:

if you're foreign aren't these questions they ask people about to go get their Masters in pharmacy? 😏

if you're not foreign then stop lying to us and get your act together otherwise you'll make a horrible pharmacist. :banana:
 
I think you should proceed no further with your explorations of pharmacy as your career .