Pharmacists.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lavina143

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello can anyone find tell or write me a better answer for these two questions in brief -
1. Why should I study or do masters of Pharmacy. (I am a B pharm graduate)
2. How can my country people be benefited from this or how will I be able to help people.

Plz only serious answers.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello can anyone find tell or write me a better answer for these two questions in brief -
2. How can my country people be benefited from this or how will I be able to help people.

1. There is no such thing as a Master's of Pharmacy for licensing purposes. You can only practice with the B.Pharm or a Pharm.D.

2. You graduated with a B.Pharm, and have no idea how pharmacy can help people?

:highfive:

Members don't see this ad :)

:bullcrap:

if you're foreign aren't these questions they ask people about to go get their Masters in pharmacy? :shifty:

if you're not foreign then stop lying to us and get your act together otherwise you'll make a horrible pharmacist. :banana:

I think you should proceed no further with your explorations of pharmacy as your career .