Pharmacokinetics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nikei3ball

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone recommend a textbook for a fifth year clinical pharmacokinetics class?

Members don't see this ad.

Perhaps you should look at your syllabi and buy the one the professor says to...
We weren't lucky enough to ever get one recommended to us. Our class was taught purely from powerpoints and I always wished that I had a book to help me along. Kinetics is definitely a tough course!

Members don't see this ad :)
We weren't lucky enough to ever get one recommended to us. Our class was taught purely from powerpoints and I always wished that I had a book to help me along. Kinetics is definitely a tough course!

Seriously? I always had a least one book listed either as required or optional for reference. As a side note I never used one of my kinetic books.

Seriously? I always had a least one book listed either as required or optional for reference. As a side note I never used one of my kinetic books.

Seriously! No book listed... I think our prof was a bit full of himself and probably though he knew more than any textbook could offer.

don't need no stinkin text book for PK...

Our body is a bucket with a hole... drug goes in fills up the bucket...drug comes out through the hole. Some linear...some not so linear..like MM.

don't need no stinkin text book for PK...

Our body is a bucket with a hole... drug goes in fills up the bucket...drug comes out through the hole. Some linear...some not so linear..like MM.

You are a trip. Have thought of getting booked on Leno????

Basic Clinical Pharmacokinetics by Michael E. Winter 4th Ed. ISBN 0781741475.