USMLE/COMLEX Pharmacology

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG KISSPHARM!!!!! I struggled with Pharm all throughout medical school and step 1 preparation until I saw you at a convention. Just want to say I'm a loyal fan and those mnemonics (especially cardio pharm) will stick with me forever!
 
OMG KISSPHARM!!!!! I struggled with Pharm all throughout medical school and step 1 preparation until I saw you at a convention. Just want to say I'm a loyal fan and those mnemonics (especially cardio pharm) will stick with me forever!
We are so happy to hear that Kiss Prep worked for you. Thank you for the kind words.
 
When I first started to study Pharm I thought memorization and note cards were the only way to do things. Then I came across KISSPharm and watched the ANS Sample lecture. At first I was skeptical that a video series could help me learn Pharm. My thinking changed in about 5 MINUTES of watching the sample lecture! Funny mnemonics that stick in your brain, application to real life scenarios, focus on mechanisms of action and the side effects they lead to. This is THE WAY to learn pharm!!
 
When I first started to study Pharm I thought memorization and note cards were the only way to do things. Then I came across KISSPharm and watched the ANS Sample lecture. At first I was skeptical that a video series could help me learn Pharm. My thinking changed in about 5 MINUTES of watching the sample lecture! Funny mnemonics that stick in your brain, application to real life scenarios, focus on mechanisms of action and the side effects they lead to. This is THE WAY to learn pharm!!
We are so happy to hear that Kiss Prep was able to help you learn Pharm. Thanks for the feedback!
 
Hey does anyone have flashcards from yousmle for pharmacology that they wouldnt mind sharing? i would be super appreciaitive!