Pharmacy Admissions Book

Started by Avelox
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Avelox

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I was just wondering if there was a pharmacy admissions book similar to the dental one and MD one that lists all the schools and there averages (GPA/PCAT) etc.
 
Mmm thats more of a book on how to get into pharmacy school. I mean a book like md/dental has where it just has a list of all the schools and specific info about each like average GPA / PCAT and such.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mmm thats more of a book on how to get into pharmacy school. I mean a book like md/dental has where it just has a list of all the schools and specific info about each like average GPA / PCAT and such.

I'm guessing that you want a book like the MSAR for medical school. There is a Pharmacy School Admissions Requirements (PSAR), published by the AACP. The entire book can be found online for free at http://www.aacp.org/site/page.asp?TRACKID=&VID=1&CID=693&DID=4747
If you want a hard copy, it costs $25, plus $3 shipping and handling.