Pharmacy application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissBella

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is using any fee-service to help him/herself with the pharmacy application process? If so, how much it would cost....or does it make any sense to pay money to get help with the process. i.e. proofreading the essay, filling out the application, and preparing for the interview........thanks.:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Why bother paying for such a service (I have never heard of this), when you can essentially find what you are looking for here on this site for no monetary fee. :thumbup:

Why bother paying for such a service (I have never heard of this), when you can essentially find what you are looking for here on this site for no monetary fee. :thumbup:

Seriously.....this board even has a place to submit essays for proofreading now.:D

Interview tips are free here and they are probably better than those generic $30 books you can get at Barnes and Noble.

The biggest two are probably proof-reading your essay/personal statements and mock interviews. I went to a large university that had interview workshops for free every once in a while. Just got to find them. Mine took place through the career center building.

For proof-reading, I went to an English tutor at the learning resource center (basically tutoring building). They were free and the professor was more than happy to help me with my essays.