Pharmacy building

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NorthTexasPharmacist

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a newbie here. Wanted to join so I can start a conversation on how I can go about building a commercial building for the pharmacy me and my friends own.

At this time we are renting a place. Our plan is basically to build a new building with 4-5 extra units where the pharmacy would take one unit and rest we will rent out to other vendors.

Does anyone have any experience in financing such a project? or anything similar? Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Probably the wrong forum.

Also, you should know that commercial real estate is in major default in many places over many owners. You need to be careful that your landlord doesn't default and you get an eviction notice from the bank.
Who wants to occupy jcpenny empty lots?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you living in 2020? Why would you want to own commercial real estate?

In fact, I'd tell you when you lease is up to negotiate a lower rate or tell the landlord you'll just move and occupy another empty storefront that's for lease right now.

Reactions: 2 users
Probably the wrong forum.

Also, you should know that commercial real estate is in major default in many places over many owners. You need to be careful that your landlord doesn't default and you get an eviction notice from the bank.

We would be buying the land. I wanted to see if anyone has done this with a pharmacy. I know doctors and dentists do this all the time. There is a bank who is interested in our project but would be nice to hear from someone who already has experience.

Get some no-kidding advice on this one...Might be wise to start with who you think might loan you the money..

Get some no-kidding advice on this one...Might be wise to start with who you think might loan you the money..

The bank who was interested has offered to finance it. Only problem would be they're requiring 20% in down payment.