Pharmacy career choices

Started by cpsjulia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cpsjulia

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a specifically preferred pharmacy career by pharmacy schools?
So, a student who wants to become a retail pharmacist and a student who wants to become a hospital pharmacist equally attractive to pharmacy schools in the admission process? Thanks.
 

Agree

Agree (redundant)

I don't think that anyone expects you to end up where you say you are going to anyway. 4 years is a long time and people change their minds allot while in school. If you have a strong desire for some particular field in pharmacy feel free to bring it up at the interview but I don't think it will matter much to the interviewers. They know better. :laugh:

Good Luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agree

Agree (redundant)

I don't think that anyone expects you to end up where you say you are going to anyway. 4 years is a long time and people change their minds allot while in school. If you have a strong desire for some particular field in pharmacy feel free to bring it up at the interview but I don't think it will matter much to the interviewers. They know better. :laugh:

Good Luck!

Thanks for the response!