Pharmacy Career

Started by gqazn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gqazn

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so..I got into pharmacy school (starting this fall). I'm excited and ready to go.

I've been talking to my pharmacist where I work and we've been talking about how there are so many pharmacy schools that are opening up. Do you guys think that a Pharmacy career will still be in high demand within the next 3-5 years?? 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so..I got into pharmacy school (starting this fall). I'm excited and ready to go.

I've been talking to my pharmacist where I work and we've been talking about how there are so many pharmacy schools that are opening up. Do you guys think that a Pharmacy career will still be in high demand within the next 3-5 years?? 😕

nope...however, it depends on the area...here is supersarturated!!!!! 😳
 
so..I got into pharmacy school (starting this fall). I'm excited and ready to go.

I've been talking to my pharmacist where I work and we've been talking about how there are so many pharmacy schools that are opening up. Do you guys think that a Pharmacy career will still be in high demand within the next 3-5 years?? 😕

Read Away.....http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=639184
and try to use facts and several opinions therein and tell us what YOU think.....there is a wide spectrum to the answer...😎