Pharmacy Career

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gqazn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so..I got into pharmacy school (starting this fall). I'm excited and ready to go.

I've been talking to my pharmacist where I work and we've been talking about how there are so many pharmacy schools that are opening up. Do you guys think that a Pharmacy career will still be in high demand within the next 3-5 years?? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
An excellent resource, though I tend to take anything coming from the government with a grain of salt.

so..I got into pharmacy school (starting this fall). I'm excited and ready to go.

I've been talking to my pharmacist where I work and we've been talking about how there are so many pharmacy schools that are opening up. Do you guys think that a Pharmacy career will still be in high demand within the next 3-5 years?? :confused:

nope...however, it depends on the area...here is supersarturated!!!!! :oops:

Read Away.....http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=639184
and try to use facts and several opinions therein and tell us what YOU think.....there is a wide spectrum to the answer...:cool: