Pharmacy Chances & PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stateXsweetie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started taking college classes in my junior year of high school and this fall I will be a college freshman. So, I have built up quite alot of my pre requisites, allowing for me to only have to complete one year of college before I can apply for a pharmd program. What I was wondering though, is how are my stats?

PCAT: 89%
Science G.P.A: 3.84
Prerequisites: After spring term, they are all complete.
And I am looking to apply to:
glendale
lecom
nova
mercer uni
downers grove
chicago state
drake
creighton
st.john fisher
wingate
uni. of pits. (they're all abbreviated)

Do I stand a chance of getting into at least two of these colleges?

And I have a friend who still has yet to take her PCAT, if she takes it in October will she recieve her scores by Dec. 1?

No AP classes, all are actual at the college classes :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I started taking college classes in my junior year of high school and this fall I will be a college freshman. So, I have built up quite alot of my pre requisites, allowing for me to only have to complete one year of college before I can apply for a pharmd program. What I was wondering though, is how are my stats?

glendale
lecom
nova
mercer uni
downers grove
chicago state
drake
creighton
st.john fisher
wingate

And I have a friend who still has yet to take her PCAT, if she takes it in October will she recieve her scores by Dec. 1?

I don't know how schools look at college credit obtained during high school. Maybe someone else will know. Your stats do look good, though.

Your friend should receive her scores by Dec 1st. Friday, November 28th marks the 6th complete week since that exam. I've taken the test twice, and both times I received my scores within a day of the 6th week. Of course, inclement weather could delay the delivery of her scores.

glendale
lecom
nova
mercer uni
downers grove
chicago state
drake
creighton
st.john fisher
wingate

What all does your science GPA encompass....? If it's just first year classes such as Bio I & II, Chem I & II, then it might be too soon to make a real judgment. But if you continue at this same rate getting into nearly all of those schools should be no problem.

Members don't see this ad :)

glendale
lecom
nova
mercer uni
downers grove
chicago state
drake
creighton
st.john fisher
wingate

Like someone said before... you have a great chance in getting into more than a few of these schools. However did you take APs for some of the prereqs? I know some schools will not accept AP credit so double check. Otherwise I see no trouble for you getting into any program above providing you maintain that GPA.

Good Luck

No AP classes, all are actual downtown at the college classes. :)