Pharmacy Entrepreneur Network

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxlawreview

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do any practicing pharmacist know of any? Other industries are taking over, new innovations, creativity in their respective space

.. Any ideas out there? What can disrupt the game? Look at the disruption of taxi industry with Uber, hotel with Airbnb... pharmacy might be changing drastically in the near future.. How can technology through the use of mobile applications be fused with pharmacy in a way that has NOT be done already?

just trying to brainstorm different ideas

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe a pill identifier app. You take a picture of a pill on your phone and it gives you the likely matches.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do any practicing pharmacist know of any? Other industries are taking over, new innovations, creativity in their respective space

.. Any ideas out there? What can disrupt the game? Look at the disruption of taxi industry with Uber, hotel with Airbnb... pharmacy might be changing drastically in the near future.. How can technology through the use of mobile applications be fused with pharmacy in a way that has NOT be done already?

just trying to brainstorm different ideas
I've got just the thing!

Roll out a universal app called "Buzztomer Service"
The app links the patient's cell phone directly to white coats with electrodes attached to the pharmacy staff's skin!

For a small fee of $0.75, they can zap any given pharmacy staff member any time they're dis-satisfied!

Deductible? ZAP

Prior Auth? ZAP

Reactions: 1 user
I've got just the thing!

The app links the patient's cell phone directly to white coats with electrodes attached to the pharmacy staff's skin!

For a small fee of $0.75, they can zap any given pharmacy staff member any time they're dis-satisfied!

Deductible? ZAP

Prior Auth? ZAP
I like it! Who gets the small fee though? Certainly not the staff right?

I've got just the thing!

Deductible? ZAP

Prior Auth? ZAP

The company can also pay a fee to set up auto zaps when things aren't done right.

Phone not picked up after the second ring? ZAP

Waiters not done within 5 minutes? ZAP

Going to the bathroom? ZAP

Taking a lunch? ZAP