Pharmacy Forum Volunteers needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. The FAQs are due for an update. If anyone is interested in helping out, please post here or send me a PM. Basically, we need to go through and look for dead links, make sure information is updated where out of date, expand sections that could use expanding, and add any new sections that might be helpful. I'm hoping to get a team of at least 2 other people together to work on the update. :)

Members don't see this ad.

This makes me sad no one is helping. Then again people are probably busy and stuff. I can help in my free time if you still need it. Just a forewarning, I am a robot you need to tell me what to do.

Hey everyone. The FAQs are due for an update. If anyone is interested in helping out, please post here or send me a PM. Basically, we need to go through and look for dead links, make sure information is updated where out of date, expand sections that could use expanding, and add any new sections that might be helpful. I'm hoping to get a team of at least 2 other people together to work on the update. :)

Do we get community service hours? How about IPPE intern hours? :laugh::laugh:

Good Luck finding the 2 people you need :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Do I get paid $65 an hour to do this? If not, count me out.

I nominate Mountain dude and Oldie.

I'm way too busy to be doin any of the stuff tho.

Thank you very much:thumbup:

Kudos to those who are helping out but what exactly is the motivation? seems like a huge waste of time...

If only my store has internet access, I will make the rotation students do it =o,