Pharmacy Forum Volunteers needed

Started by bananaface
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. The FAQs are due for an update. If anyone is interested in helping out, please post here or send me a PM. Basically, we need to go through and look for dead links, make sure information is updated where out of date, expand sections that could use expanding, and add any new sections that might be helpful. I'm hoping to get a team of at least 2 other people together to work on the update. 🙂
 
This makes me sad no one is helping. Then again people are probably busy and stuff. I can help in my free time if you still need it. Just a forewarning, I am a robot you need to tell me what to do.
 
Hey everyone. The FAQs are due for an update. If anyone is interested in helping out, please post here or send me a PM. Basically, we need to go through and look for dead links, make sure information is updated where out of date, expand sections that could use expanding, and add any new sections that might be helpful. I'm hoping to get a team of at least 2 other people together to work on the update. 🙂


Do we get community service hours? How about IPPE intern hours? :laugh::laugh:


Good Luck finding the 2 people you need 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I nominate Mountain dude and Oldie.

I'm way too busy to be doin any of the stuff tho.

Thank you very much👍
 
Kudos to those who are helping out but what exactly is the motivation? seems like a huge waste of time...