Pharmacy franchises ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tammoraf81

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good neighbor , health mart or medicine shop ? These 3 are pretty much the only pharmacy franchise nation wide .
Which would you pick if you would to own a franchise ?
Anyone that know about their models, please advise
Thanks
 
Good neighbor , health mart or medicine shop ? These 3 are pretty much the only pharmacy franchise nation wide .
Which would you pick if you would to own a franchise ?
Anyone that know about their models, please advise
Thanks

Can I pick none? They have some advantages, but I just don't want to pay the fees. Margins are thin enough as it is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are right except for the health mart model. They don't take % of ur profit , only a fixed small fees but you get the brand which can help you compete even more . Check out www.becomeahealthmart.com

Healthmart's product looks good. Their signage and front end planograms are well designed. I would still be concerned about the fees associated with them.
 
Healthmart's product looks good. Their signage and front end planograms are well designed. I would still be concerned about the fees associated with them.

See. I told u. Not just that. U can but an existing pharmacy and convert it to health mart for free 🙂. (Best of both worlds ) .Fees might be 200-300 may be. Not sure
 
Healthmart's product looks good. Their signage and front end planograms are well designed. I would still be concerned about the fees associated with them.

See. I told u. Not just that. U can buy an existing pharmacy and convert it to health mart for free 🙂. (Best of both worlds ) .Fees might be 200-300 may be. Not sure