pharmacy fraternities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thenarcisist

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

please I have questions concerning pharmacy fraternities, specifically Phi Delta Chi.
before i go on please let me know if giving out some sort of information is allowed and anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm planning on rushing PhiDex, this coming fall, do i need to know some kind of history? or is there some kind of initiation of any kind?
Are there dues for this frat? and do they really help pharmacy students like diversifying and connecting them to the real world of pharmacy?

Members don't see this ad.

hey,

please I have questions concerning pharmacy fraternities, specifically Phi Delta Chi.
before i go on please let me know if giving out some sort of information is allowed and anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm planning on rushing PhiDex, this coming fall, do i need to know some kind of history? or is there some kind of initiation of any kind?
Are there dues for this frat? and do they really help pharmacy students like diversifying and connecting them to the real world of pharmacy?

You will find the clearest answers to your questions once you begin attending their rush events.