Pharmacy Graduate Intern 2014 offers and salary.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplexnaplex

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do anybody know what Salary a Pharmacy Graduate Intern gets ? I am taking my NAPLEX in Feb 2014, and right now, I am planning to apply for Pharmacy Graduate Intern Positions.

Can I apply out of states in small towns and communities like Montana, North Dakota , Arizona, etc. There are a lot of graduate intern positions in undesirable rural locations. In that case do I have to travel for face to face interview with the hiring manager or store or just a phone interview can work for a job offer.

I have to complete 1000 hours of internship to be eligible for License, however, I am taking my NAPLEX in Feb 2014.

If I get a job offer as a Graduate Pharmacy Intern , would it be transferred to full time staff pharmacist later on once I get license.

And does Graduate Pharmacy Intern get benefits I mean Health Insurance if graduate intern positions are with big retail chain pharmacies like Walgreen, CVS, Target.

Any brave pharmacist or graduate pharmacy intern that have some knowledge or experience about this.

I asked so my questions, however, I know there are still a lot of pharmacists here on the forum who will not remain silent by just reading , they will really give me some useful input or thoughts.

Please come on, come on , do not be shy , just reply politely, and with smile as you do with your day to day pharmacy jobs with a lot of customer.

Thank You.

Members don't see this ad.

How is it that you can take the Naplex in Feb? Most people don't graduate until end of april.

I graduated last in May, 2013, did not work anywhere as intern because I went of country , and now I came and planning to take my NAPLEX in feb 2014, Meanwhile , I am searching for graduate intern position for 2014. Is anyone there to guide me. I feel that a lot of pharmacists do not bother to answer, and just reading , and going. I would appreciate your responses.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am do same thing as you. You should try to take naplex and then applying to grad intern. Can you apply as staff pharmacist to transfering later if you hired? Do anybody knowi f naplex need to apply grad intern??