Pharmacy help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doglover201

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I am in my second year of the six year pharmacy program at my school and I think i may be interested in pharmacy law. The only problem is my school doesn't really help or know where I can find internships or more information about it. I would love to explore different options before I decide what I want to do. I really am confused about where to find internships in pharmacy law. I think I also want to do an internship in industrial pharmacy because I am unsure about what they do as well. I know people have said Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson have internships but where can I call to find out? If anyone can help me with this information, it would be greatly appreciated. I really want to start looking and experiencing now so I find out what I like to do early on and then just pursue it.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello. I am in my second year of the six year pharmacy program at my school and I think i may be interested in pharmacy law. The only problem is my school doesn't really help or know where I can find internships or more information about it. I would love to explore different options before I decide what I want to do. I really am confused about where to find internships in pharmacy law. I think I also want to do an internship in industrial pharmacy because I am unsure about what they do as well. I know people have said Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson have internships but where can I call to find out? If anyone can help me with this information, it would be greatly appreciated. I really want to start looking and experiencing now so I find out what I like to do early on and then just pursue it.
Thanks!
Is your law professor an Rph/JD? I'm sure they would be willing to tell you some things about it, even if they don't have any internships for you. You would most likely have to go through law school following pharmacy school if that's really your interest.

No I don't have a law class yet. I haven't started my first professional year yet, but I spoke to the career center and some advisors in my school but they didn't help much.