Pharmacy Informatics

Started by anon89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anon89

Hero of Hyrule
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, this is a field that I REALLY want to get into. I've been programming for like 12 years and I love it. I still do it on the side as a hobby and I love IT systems. I'm currently working retail...

Does anyone know how to get into this field? Are there any courses or certifications I can do? I looked into a bit and what I found told me that I need to work at a hospital first, so I'm applying all the time but no luck yet...

Whenever I come across anything healthcare IT I feel like I'm missing out on my dream job.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!! 🙂