Pharmacy Interview dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tell them ?

• Total voters

mkatmem

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my brother just got accepted into LECOM and I was curious if I should mention that my brother got accepted for fall when I go for my interview? I was told not too just in case they do not want siblings in Pharmacy school together. I just wanted to gather some opinions. Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it's an important thing to tell them. I just wouldn't mention it. Not pertinent.

Reactions: 1 users
If it might harm you, dont talk about it. If they ask, then you have no choice, but only talk about it if they ask :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So my brother just got accepted into LECOM and I was curious if I should mention that my brother got accepted for fall when I go for my interview? I was told not too just in case they do not want siblings in Pharmacy school together. I just wanted to gather some opinions. Thanks so much.

I do not think it matters.

I also don't think it matters, but if they do ask, make it into a positive spouting something like "I know I will have a great support system to help get me through the challenges and difficulties of pharmacy school"