Pharmacy Interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brian878897

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was just verified yesterday and today from 6-8am I started to get emails from the schools saying they received my application. 2 hours later I got a email for interviews. Does this mean my chances of being accepted are really good? Ive looked on here and most people are saying it took them a couple of weeks to get interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Depends... Some schools send out interviews like that and interview hundreds upon hundreds of applicants. If it is a not so popular school then maybe it means you have a good chance? Not really sure tho

It mainly took them weeks because they applied so early that schools hadn't even started looking at application (happened to me). As of now, most schools have already started their interview processes, so it will be faster for verified people to get interviews :). But who knows! You might have a 3.9+ and 90+ PCAT! :p (then yes, your chances are really good)

Reactions: 1 user
It mainly took them weeks because they applied so early that schools hadn't even started looking at application (happened to me). As of now, most schools have already started their interview processes, so it will be faster for verified people to get interviews :). But who knows! You might have a 3.9+ and 90+ PCAT! :p (then yes, your chances are really good)

That makes sense