Pharmacy Interview Questions/Suggestions

Started by Myst1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Myst1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heya,

So - basically I'm applying out of state/country for a clinical/staff pharmacist position in a hospital. I'm having my first interview in over 9 years... it's a phone interview and I'm nervous. I have no idea what to expect.... questions/answers. I'm sure they will ask me a lot of scenario questions.... I asked co-workers but as always they don't know. Even the recent hires don't want to help.

I'm stuck on easy questions like "introduce yourself" - what does an employee want to hear? About me? My work? etc?

Any advice is appreciated!!
 
Try looking up "behavioral interviewing questions" online and practice answering them. When answering questions that seem vague, try to direct it to your work experience, skills, and your fit to the job. Good luck!