tobie

When in doubt, open another pharmacy school
10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2006
Sturgis
Status
Pharmacist
After having a pretty good phone interview, they told me that they had just filled the last open position with another person but were impressed with me. 3 days later, I get a call from HR asking me to come to a second interview in person. They are paying for the flight, hotel and rental car. Would it be safe to assume they are going to offer me the job? Not trying to get cocky or let me ego go.... I am pretty excited considering this is a dream job and the market is very FUBAR at the moment. thoughts?

Lnsean

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 26, 2009
Status
Medical Student
After having a pretty good phone interview, they told me that they had just filled the last open position with another person but were impressed with me. 3 days later, I get a call from HR asking me to come to a second interview in person. They are paying for the flight, hotel and rental car. Would it be safe to assume they are going to offer me the job? Not trying to get cocky or let me ego go.... I am pretty excited considering this is a dream job and the market is very FUBAR at the moment. thoughts?
I'd say you're 1 of 2 remaining candidates. I think you have a great chance. Definitely not 100% yet. I wouldn't go around assuming that they paid for your flight and hotel just to "get to know" you. I'd be prepared for that interview.

Reactions: Dalteparin