Pharmacy Journals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eleanor_rigby

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you read any scientific or pharmacy journals in order to keep up-to-date on what's happening in the industry. Please list.
 
eleanor_rigby said:
Do you read any scientific or pharmacy journals in order to keep up-to-date on what's happening in the industry. Please list.
I like Drug Topics a lot. Since I am in retail, I also read Chain Drug Review and Drug Store News. I also get Pharmacy Today since I am an APhA member, and I usually at least glance at table of contents for the APhA Journal.
 
eleanor_rigby said:
Do you read any scientific or pharmacy journals in order to keep up-to-date on what's happening in the industry. Please list.

I receive monthly journals from US Pharmacist. It's a free subscription through www.uspharmacist.com. Also, Medscape Pharmacist is an online thing that sends out updated issues periodically.
 
A few I read: ASHP Journal, Annals of Pharmacotherapy, Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, CDC Morbidity & Mortality Report, Medical Letter (these last two aren't journals, but they are monthly publications - not peer reviewed), NEJM, my husband's dental journals when they involve drugs.....others - just can't recall offhand.