Pharmacy Manager Payrate..

Started by keerph
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

keerph

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just offered a Pharmacy Manager position in a grocery store in north new jersey. I was offered around 58/hr for a store that does 2300rx/week. I am moving from CT to NJ. Is this the normal pay rate. I kinda feel its low for a busy store. Was out of work force for more than 2 years due to medical reasons hence not familiar with current pay rates. Any inputs ?
 
I was just offered a Pharmacy Manager position in a grocery store in north new jersey. I was offered around 58/hr for a store that does 2300rx/week. I am moving from CT to NJ. Is this the normal pay rate. I kinda feel its low for a busy store. Was out of work force for more than 2 years due to medical reasons hence not familiar with current pay rates. Any inputs ?

Comparable to my 2010 grad offer in westchester county ny (plus manager differential)
 
I think the main input you will get is be thankful you found a job. But 120k is definitely more than my starting offer, gratz on the position.