Pharmacy Practice

Started by MissHawha
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MissHawha

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to find a good wesite on the web were I can find the most important advice a Pharmacist / Pharmacy Technician goves to a patient while dispensing. Can anyone help me please.
 
You should let the pharmacist counsel the patients on their medications. There are several free drug information websites, just google them if you are trying to learn more about the drugs themselves.
 
I agree, most states make it illegal for anyone but the pharmacist to say anything about a prescription or drug to a customer/patient other than if the pharmacy stocks it and if you have it. I know this is how it is in Texas.