Pharmacy pre-requirements

Started by snake3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snake3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I got my science degree a couple of years ago. I have decided to go to pharmacy school, but could someone give me some information what are the pre-requirements to pharmacy school and how is the application procedure (does it go through a centralized system)?
Any help is appreciated!

Thanks guys.
 
Hi,
I think there are some answers for you in the other thread you created before. Why don't you look for it?
 
Hey guys,

I got my science degree a couple of years ago. I have decided to go to pharmacy school, but could someone give me some information what are the pre-requirements to pharmacy school and how is the application procedure (does it go through a centralized system)?
Any help is appreciated!

Thanks guys.


http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/directoryalphastate.htm

For the remainder of your questions, look through the last 6.02x10^23 pages of people with the same question as you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry guys, I'm new to this. I just couldn't find my last threat so I posted again. Can someone tell me how to find my posts?

Thanks.
 
Sorry guys, I'm new to this. I just couldn't find my last threat so I posted again. Can someone tell me how to find my posts?

Thanks.

Are you serious? And you want to be a scientist?

Observation: OMG, WHERE IS YOUR THREAD?!

Hypothesis: Your thread probably isn't more than 3 pages deep in the forum right now, as you made it not long ago.

Experiment: Look through the last 3 pages of threads, paying close attention to the user names beneath the post titles.
 
Are you serious? And you want to be a scientist?

Observation: OMG, WHERE IS YOUR THREAD?!

Hypothesis: Your thread probably isn't more than 3 pages deep in the forum right now, as you made it not long ago.

Experiment: Look through the last 3 pages of threads, paying close attention to the user names beneath the post titles.

👍👍