Pharmacy Requirements - UBC/UofA

Started by crocodile
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crocodile

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone 🙂 i'm new to SDN and just wanted to ask for help with regards to academic requirements at UBC and UofA. I just finished first year life science at UofT (St.Georege) and also applied to pharmacy there. However, I'm waitlisted right now 🙁 boo for the wait. Im working on course selections and want to open up options for pharm schools.

Those that applied to UBC: do you know what the English requirement would be equivalent to at UofT?

UofA: by 30 credit hours what does that mean exactly?

I emailed the admissions office of both schools, but i might as well ask here while i wait for a potential email back :S


THANKS IN ADVANCE 😀
 
Last edited: