Pharmacy review courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beapharmacist

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't pass the NAPLEX or CPJE. I feel like such a dummy, especially after reading other posts about how easy it was. Can anyone PLEASE recommend a pharmacy review course I can take? Thank you!
 
Instead of shelling out $$$ for Kaplan, look over your notes from school. Listen to any recorded lectures you or your friends made. When you think you are ready, take the Pre-Naplex test. It should predict if you are ready to pass the actual test.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2 words

pronto pass

and

learn the math...the math on the naplex is gimme points if you know how to do it properly....its all about setting up the ratios