pharmacy scholarships - graduate/professional years

Started by dsmith888
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dsmith888

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a high school senior and recently applied and have been accepted to several direct entry 6 year pharmacy schools. Still awaiting for a couple more responses. All of them have offered me merit scholarships but they only last 2-4 years depending on the school. I'm wondering for those that have gone this route, if any of you have received additional scholarships from the schools after completing those initial years.
 
I'm a high school senior and recently applied and have been accepted to several direct entry 6 year pharmacy schools. Still awaiting for a couple more responses. All of them have offered me merit scholarships but they only last 2-4 years depending on the school. I'm wondering for those that have gone this route, if any of you have received additional scholarships from the schools after completing those initial years.

Don't expect anything.