Pharmacy school acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biohemist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have recently been accepted to Mercer, USF and University of Kentucky. I have an interview coming up with the University of Florida, which is my first choice since I am a Florida resident. I have been given 2 weeks to pay deposits. My question is: How likely am I to get in? The deposit at the University of Kentucky is 1000 and in Mercer is 750.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys. I have recently been accepted to Mercer, USF and University of Kentucky. I have an interview coming up with the University of Florida, which is my first choice since I am a Florida resident. I have been given 2 weeks to pay deposits. My question is: How likely am I to get in? The deposit at the University of Kentucky is 1000 and in Mercer is 750.
Hi,
I don't know about Mercer, but Kentucky is a very good pharmacy school as I have known. Your situation is like mine but I have considered deposit as an investment that we have to do. $1000 is just a little tiny amount in your pool of debt later. Make it to save a seat before your 1st choice school answers you. my lesson from this situation is that we should interview at our 1st choice schools first before anywhere else. That's way we save our $$$ and time. I think ED students are smart bz they won't be in the situation like us. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users