Pharmacy School Accreditation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Randomwerks

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between regular institutional members, associate members and affiliate ones? I know the technical difference but I want to know how this plays out on applying, being accepted and attending. The AACP website says that St. John Fisher and Touro in New York are only affiliate members. I was hoping to apply to both this year. Is that a bad idea if they are only affiliate members? Are they ready to accept students and if I graduate from these Pharm schools, will I be able to practice? How credible will my degree be? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I was planning on applying there as well and am also worried about there accreditation status.

I recently talked to someone who knows a person in the addmissions office at St. John Fisher, and they said that the school was making good connections with local hospitals ect. I'm not really sure what that has to do with their accreditation status, but thats what he said.