Pharmacy School admission rescinded question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snickerfanclub

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have already been accepted to the University of Minnesota. I am currently in my last semester of undergrad and my grades have gone from A/Bs to B/Cs. I am worried that Minnesota will recede my acceptance. I want to ask the school what they think but I am worried that by asking them I will 'put myself on the map.' Is it a good idea to ask or will it hurt my chances even more?
 
didn't you already ask this question in another thread and people answered?
Check your school's policy what is the lowest grade they accept.
I have already been accepted to the University of Minnesota. I am currently in my last semester of undergrad and my grades have gone from A/Bs to B/Cs. I am worried that Minnesota will recede my acceptance. I want to ask the school what they think but I am worried that by asking them I will 'put myself on the map.' Is it a good idea to ask or will it hurt my chances even more?
Also, again. it's rescind not recede. Recede is for hairline
 
Last edited: