Pharmacy School Admission Statistics

Started by ssutton1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ssutton1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know a website to find the statistics of pharmacy school interviews compared to acceptance for early decision applicants? Thanks.
 
Does anyone know a website to find the statistics of pharmacy school interviews compared to acceptance for early decision applicants? Thanks.

www.pharmcas.org has a pretty decent list of schools if you want to just go through them to get a feel. I am currently doing a statistics project on this topic and I used that as my population for it, still working on a method for the sample but hopefully ill have it done soon. If your interested on getting my spreadsheet when I am done just pm me. ** probably will not be done for at least 2 weeks since im working on it a little bit at a time**