Pharmacy school chances

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Class Threads' started by Prospective_Pharm_Student, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Prospective_Pharm_Student

Pre-Pharmacy
    deleted

#1 Prospective_Pharm_Student, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  2. lcow2004

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I think you will be okay. I tell people that you just have to find a way to differentiate yourself from other applicants and then you will be fine. Try to reach out to the school and network with the faculty and get to know the personnel there and connect with them and know what they are looking for and make sure they can put a face to your application. This was my approach when I was applying and it helped a lot especially in the interview.

3. Prospective_Pharm_Student

Pre-Pharmacy
    Thank you for your input! I tried to contact somebody in the admissions but the closest I could get was a senior student administrative assistant. I'm not sure how to actually talk to somebody in the admissions committee, would it be risky to email the dean of pharmacy?

4. Switheart19Rx

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    The biggest secret is applying as early as possible. And if you really want to get in to pharmacy school for the next year i will advice you apply to more than just one school. Good luck to you