pharmacy school database search...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shelabo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is there a database search engine available for pharmacy schools - like collegeboard.com was for undergrad. you can enter your GPA, PCAT scores, etc. and see which school profiles match you best?

... i have a feeling there isn't one because they all kinda ask for the same thing - high gpa and pcat.

any help would be great!

thanks-

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know of one, but please let me know if you find one. I'm planning to update my average PCAT list to include average GPAs too and I wouldn't want to do something that's already been done.:oops:

is there a database search engine available for pharmacy schools - like collegeboard.com was for undergrad. you can enter your GPA, PCAT scores, etc. and see which school profiles match you best?

... i have a feeling there isn't one because they all kinda ask for the same thing - high gpa and pcat.

any help would be great!

thanks-

I guess you could use pharmcas and look at the directory. You'd have to do your own math and compare schools on your own though.

Members don't see this ad :)
i doubt there's anything like that out there

unfortunately for you, you're going to have to bust your butt researching the schools manually

any help would be great!

thanks-

Hey, this is the best website for information about pharmacy schools, it tells you each school by state, how many people apply, avg gpas, avg pcats.. etc for every school in the country... Good luck

http://www.uspharmd.com/school/

that's a great website... thanks!