Pharmacy School Loan

Started by kriska83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kriska83

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So today I went to the Financial Aid and discovered that I wont be eligible for Federal Graduate Student loan because I will be transferring with 90 credits(78)... Can anybody advise what is the best private loan? Will I be eligible for Federal Student Loan after first semester( I after I earn total of 90 credits)? Should I even bother with private loans because it is only 1 semester before Federal loan? Appreciate any info!!!🙂
 
never heard this., i have 133 credits so wat this mean? yo bro i want pm you but u no have pm button "start convo" button
 
So today I went to the Financial Aid and discovered that I wont be eligible for Federal Graduate Student loan because I will be transferring with 90 credits(78)... Can anybody advise what is the best private loan? Will I be eligible for Federal Student Loan after first semester( I after I earn total of 90 credits)? Should I even bother with private loans because it is only 1 semester before Federal loan? Appreciate any info!!!🙂
That doesn't make any sense. Either you misunderstood them or they're not telling you the correct information.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That doesn't make any sense. Either you misunderstood them or they're not telling you the correct information.
sorry I didnt write it correctly - anyone who transfers with LESS than 90 credits will be considered undergrad. When I earn 12 more credits after first semester, I will be graduate student and be eligible for Federal Student Loan, although will not be qualified for fafsa and pell grant any longer.
 
sorry I didnt write it correctly - anyone who transfers with LESS than 90 credits will be considered undergrad. When I earn 12 more credits after first semester, I will be graduate student and be eligible for Federal Student Loan, although will not be qualified for fafsa and pell grant any longer.
Fafsa isn't a grand its just the application for financial aid. Where are you transferring to? You're still undergrad if you haven't graduated with your bachelors. Once you graduate or move onto professional school after 90 credits , you're considered graduate.
 
Fafsa isn't a grand its just the application for financial aid. Where are you transferring to? You're still undergrad if you haven't graduated with your bachelors. Once you graduate or move onto professional school after 90 credits , you're considered graduate.
You are undergrad for the phrmacy school if you transferring with less than 90 credits thats what I was talkingn about
 
You are undergrad for the phrmacy school if you transferring with less than 90 credits thats what I was talkingn about
For PharmD program anything under 138.5 credits is consider undergrad for the purpose of Financial aid, this is what I was told.