Pharmacy School losing accredidation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TPMOH

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What hapens if you're enrolled in a pharmacy school for a couple of years and it loses its accredidation before you graduate? I was wondering since I read in earlier posts about FAMU possibly losing its accredidation.

Members don't see this ad.

I suppose you could try to transfer to another school, if they accept the work from the other school. The course work at FAMU is not challenging and probably would not be accepted at other COP. I don't want to sound like a racist, but FAMU is a minority school and they have "dumbed down" the curriculum. The proposals their students offered during mid-year were totally idiotic and showed an overall lack of knowledge. Another school from our region made a proposal that basically required other schools to know what they were talking about before submitting a proposal. They got a standing ovation.

It's better not to get into that situation to begin with. Check out the curriculum of all schools that you are interested in and see how it compares with other schools. Check their board passage rates.