Pharmacy school receiving application without PharmCAS verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm_D2B

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got an email from one of my pharmacy schools that they received my application and requested I submit a supplemental application.
My pharmcas application isn't yet verified / nor is my GPA. Could I still receive an interview from them after submitting the supplemental?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Usually if a school requires you to complete a supplemental app, they will contact you to submit it asap. By doing so, they can have a chance to go thru your supplemetary essays and other info you provide. But the decision to invite you for an interview will depend on verification of your pharmcas application and pharmcas gpa. Someone pls correct me if im wrong!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
I am not sure but I think as soon as you submit your application, PharmCAS sent notification or something to the schools of your choice that your application was received. It is my guess but I think it makes sense because let's say that the deadline of one school of your choice is today and you submit the PharmCAS application today but your application is still considered to be ok and the school process your application.