Pharmacy School Supplemental Applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mellee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
So I am in the process of finishing up my supplemental applications for pharmacy school for the 2013-2014 cycle.
I am wondering what everybody writes in the sections where the schools ask you what additional information do you want the admissions committee to know about you?

From the people who have already been accepted into pharmacy school, what did you write about and if you don't mind, what was your PCAT and GPA entering into pharmacy school?
My PCAT score is 85 but my GPA isn't the highest. It's at a 2.85 currently but has been going up.
I want my application to stand out as much as I can get it too and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

My supplemental is only for admitted students. So can't help you, but I would assume it is a sort of pre screening before the interview. I would think extraordinary obstacles or reasons for poor performance.
97, 3.4

When schools ask you what additional information would you like to say, what sorts of things do you write about?

Can anybody here tell me how every thing works. I am in a process of completing my PharmCas. Once I e-submit my PharmCas how long will the pharmacy schools take to contact me. I totally have no idea about supplement applications. Are they really long? Is it possible to start working on supplements now?this way I will be able to save time. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
I am applying to midwestern, CSU, PCOM GA, Mercer