Pharmacy School that request disciplinary conduct check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golddagger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if pharmacy schools require or will require disciplinary conduct check on behalf of accepted student? If yes, which school require that?
All answers are welcomed.

Thank you all

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You mean a disciplinary conduct check from the undergraduate? Whether or not a pharmacy school requires it, will depend on the individual pharmacy school.

Reactions: 1 user
You mean a disciplinary conduct check from the undergraduate? Whether or not a pharmacy school requires it, will depend on the individual pharmacy school.

Ok. do you think all school require it or just check on those applicants whom chose to disclose it on their application?
What if disciplinary action was taken against student at undergrad school after been accepted to pharmacy school? Are we required to report it to our school?

please help.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. do you think all school require it or just check on those applicants whom chose to disclose it on their application?
What if disciplinary action was taken against student at undergrad school after been accepted to pharmacy school? Are we required to report it to our school?

please help.

For what it's worth, all of the deans of admissions at all of the colleges of pharmacies in Texas know the administrations from the other universities, and they will find out about any Institutional action or disciplinary action one or another.

Reactions: 1 users
For what it's worth, all of the deans of admissions at all of the colleges of pharmacies in Texas know the administrations from the other universities, and they will find out about any Institutional action or disciplinary action one or another.

but what about if you are already accepted to the program, I am assuming they have done everything on you like background check and (disciplinary check with/or without consent release form), will do the same check when attending school. I am not worrying about background check because I am clean, but just disciplinary check from school.

any thought on that

but what about if you are already accepted to the program, I am assuming they have done everything on you like background check and (disciplinary check with/or without consent release form), will do the same check when attending school. I am not worrying about background check because I am clean, but just conduct disciplinary check from school which occurred after the offer of admission.

any thought on that

but what about if you are already accepted to the program, I am assuming they have done everything on you like background check and (disciplinary check with/or without consent release form), will do the same check when attending school. I am not worrying about background check because I am clean, but just disciplinary check from school.

any thought on that

I know of people at Texas Tech and UT who were disenrolled and excommunicated by the Pharmacy Pope because they didn't disclose disciplinary problems in undergrad

Reactions: 1 user
I know of people at Texas Tech and UT who were disenrolled and excommunicated by the Pharmacy Pope because they didn't disclose disciplinary problems in undergrad

are you serious or joking? people fail to disclose the IA when they already have before applying is different that those people who had an IA after been accepted.

are you serious or joking? people fail to disclose the IA when they already have before applying is different that those people who had an IA after been accepted.

I am pretty sure school wants to be informed of anything that happened before AND after you got accepted to pharmacy school. If you didn't get convicted of felonies, don't worry about it too much.

I am pretty sure school wants to be informed of anything that happened before AND after you got accepted to pharmacy school. If you didn't get convicted of felonies, don't worry about it too much.

Hi,
no felonies, or any thing that is criminal, it is just with the Dean of student I had to talk to him about a specific problem. Do you think schools call after matriculation as well to get update from undergrad school.

Won't they know from your permanent record???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile
Owlegrad,
I am assuming you mean transcript, correct? Nothing on transcript but just record in the dean office. Do they even bother by requesting the entire educational record including disciplinary record? The pharmacy school only need official transcript after completing the prerequisites.
I asked the dean office about this and she said she will have to report this disciplinary action to educational institution that request conduct disciplinary check on students that may be transferring to their institution/graduate or professional school. Also said this is part of your disciplinary conduct record, but not indicated on your educational record unless requested by another institution.

Any advise. I am not trying to hide or conceal any information but I don't want to make matter worse.

Last edited:
Nope, I'm super serious.

They were in the second semester of P1.

You should check out this thread; they seem to be experiencing the exact same problem as you.

Maybe they can give you advice.

Undergraduate Institutional Action