Pharmacy schools that do not require a UG degree. . .

Started by Spiff711
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spiff711

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!

I remember once seeing a list that had all the U.S. pharm schools that accepted students with only 2 years of UG study. I can't seem to find this list anywhere, does anyone know of it?

Thanks for the help!
 
The only school that I have seen that requires a bachelor degree is The Ohio State University. The majority of schools require just prerequisites. You can go to PharmCAS and few the individual school pages to see what each school requires.
 
Dont know of a list but you could look at the list of Pharm schools in the "Matriculation" thread and check their websites. I know U of Arkansas only requires 60ish hours of pre-reqs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the likeliness that most Pharmacy Schools will require a Bachelors degree in the future? Or rather, should they?