Pharmacy Schools

Started by 286875
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2

286875

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I will be applying to several schools for fall 2010 admissions but I am kind of confused about where to apply. Which schools accept a high number of transfer students since I will be applying from a community college?

Thank You
 
Hi Everyone,

I will be applying to several schools for fall 2010 admissions but I am kind of confused about where to apply. Which schools accept a high number of transfer students since I will be applying from a community college?

Thank You


You can check out PharmCAS website for a list of pharmacy schools and then look at schools individually. Google is your friend.
 
Hi Everyone,

I will be applying to several schools for fall 2010 admissions but I am kind of confused about where to apply. Which schools accept a high number of transfer students since I will be applying from a community college?

Thank You

Transfer students have a very low admittance rate. Then again, transfer students usually refers to people trying to get into the 6 year programs.

You'll probably have better luck just applying to pharmacy schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad