pharmacy tech/ intern at hospital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PillMan777

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have vast amount of retail experience but I'm trying to get myself into the hospital setting...I currently have a pharmacy intern license and graduated pharmacy school. I took pharmaceutics in pharmacy school but never applied it afterwards which made me forget the majority of techniques. Do hospitals take pharmacy intern or techs with license and train them in the hospital or are they required to fully have experience and know their duties? Is there refresher courses for pharmacists?
 
So you graduated pharmacy school but are trying to get a job as a hospital pharmacy intern/tech?

I'm curious about this too actually. Anyone know if a pharmacist can get a tech/intern job? How about in another state where they're not licensed?